1. Name: Maggie (well, Margaret but...bleh)
2. Nicknames: Mags, Jellybean, Jelly, Jel Jel, my younger sisters decided to call me Peter for awhile (since I'm the oldest of the four of us)
3. Age: 21
4. Three positive adjectives that describe you: Creative, protective, friendly
5. Three negative adjectives that describe you: Insecure, frustrating, withdrawn
6. Interests/hobbies/talents: Reading, drawing, horseback riding, voice acting, singing, writing, archaeology, cosplay/costume design, archery, fencing, musical theatre, video games, animation, history (especially musical history), Welsh mythology, Shakespeare
7. Things you don't like/aren't as good at: Math, cold weather, Maya (eeevil 3D modeling program)
8. Name one thing you love: Horseback riding (and just being around horses in general)
9. Name one thing you hate: Bullies
10. Character from Narnia (can be from any of the books/movies): I'd like to apologize in advance for the length of this list. *ahem* Lucy, Aslan, Peter, Caspian, Reepicheep, Tirian, Jewel, Bree, Hwin, Aravis, Puddleglum, Strawberry/Fledge, Puzzle...I THINK that's it. I feel like I'm forgetting someone though...
11. Scene from the first book/movie: Aslan's return to life. Guh, such a powerful moment.
12. Quote from the first book/movie: Darn it, my favorite Narnia quote is from the second book. >.> Ummm...oh! "Logic!" said the Professor half to himself. "Why don't they teach logic at these schools? There are only three possibilities. Either your sister is telling lies, or she is mad, or she it telling the truth. You know she doesn't tell lies and it is obvious that she is not mad. For the moment then and unless further evidence turns up, we must assume that she is telling the truth."
14. Honor, Love, Power, Vengeance, Intelligence, Loyalty: Love
15. Adventure, Imagination, Truth, Wealth: Adventure (tough choice between that and Truth)
Are you more~
16. Playful or serious?: A mix of both, but I lean more towards the playful side.
17. Determined or accepting?: I'm stubborn as a mule most of the time, but I can also be forgiving and accepting.
18. Powerful or weak?: Ummm...I honestly have no idea. I guess I hope I'm more powerful, so I can protect the people I care about.
19. Smart or creative?: Creative. My sister is the smart one.
20. Nice or mean?: Nice, I guess. But like everyone I have my bad days.
21. Aggressive or passive?: Again, a mix of both. Usually I can just let things slide, but if you, say, mess with my family for example, there will be pain. Spicy, merciless, pain.
22. Hyper or laid back?: Laid back. Unless I've had too much sugar. But for the most part I'm pretty laid back.
23. Is there anything else you'd like to include?: I've had a silly little crush on Caspian since I was about 5? The fact that Ben Barnes played him in the new movie really didn't help matters either.
24. Please post two clear photos of yourself (these are very helpful but if you are not comfortable with this, please state so and you may skip this step).