1. Name: Laura Katariina
2. Nicknames: Larba / Larbasaur / Larbamort / Late [Why, yes, I am THAT tardy] / Laadward Scissorhands [...Don't ask.]
3. Age: 18 in, ooh, 8 days!
4. Three positive adjectives that describe you: Imaginative, open-minded, free-spirited.
5. Three negative adjectives that describe you: Tardy, stubborn, indecisive.
6. Interests/hobbies/talents: Photography, wandering aimlessly in nature, sailing, jogging, music & movies, watching the stars / clouds, daydreaming.
7. Things you don't like/aren't as good at:
Not good at: Being serious, responsibility, being realistic, maths, being social/extroverted, following orders.
Dislikes/Pet peeves: Homophobia, discrimination, injustice, clingy/needy people, being controlled, overly romantic things that make me roll my eyes and go "yeah right."
8. Name one thing you love: Nature.
9. Name one thing you hate: Close-mindedness.
10. Character from Narnia (can be from any of the books/movies): Mr. Tumnus and Mr. Fox ♥
11. Scene from the first book/movie: The scene where we see that Mr. Tumnus has been frozen/made into a statue or whatever it is called. Poor Mr. Tumnus.
12. Quote from the first book/movie: Anything Professor Kirke says, really.
Susan: It's our sister, sir. Lucy.
Professor: The weeping girl?
Susan: Yes, sir. She's upset.
Professor: Hence the weeping.
14. Honor, Love, Power, Vengeance, Intelligence, Loyalty: Love. I try to love instead of hate.
15. Adventure, Imagination, Truth, Wealth: Imagination.
Are you more~
16. Playful or serious?: Playful. I'm really really bad at being serious.
17. Determined or accepting?: In between, I think.
18. Powerful or weak?: ...Weak.
19. Smart or creative?: Creative.
20. Nice or mean?: Nice I suppose but I can be mean or cruel too, though mostly it's unintentional.
21. Aggressive or passive?: I can be both, really.
22. Hyper or laid back?: Hyper.
23. Is there anything else you'd like to include?:
24. Please post two clear photos of yourself (these are very helpful but if you are not comfortable with this, please state so and you may skip this step).